- H. Horwitz Co., has been buying Estate Jewelry for over 104 years.
- Today, we have a staff of experts and a network across the U.S. and abroad ready six days a week to make you the highest offer, in the most professional way possible. Be sure to see us LAST for your best offer.
- When other buyer’s promise “we have a payment for you”, in most cases they will quote you a high price, send your jewelry out of town, and then offer a lower price several days later, claiming that they have “shopped the market.”
- All offers from H. Horwitz are made while you wait. We visually communicate with our staff and network, as we are working with you.
- No item is too large or too small. All services are complimentary.
- Appointments are recommended.
- Chicago, New York, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, Israel, California
- For more information about buying, click here
CLEANING & INSPECTION
Your jewelry pieces will last longer and return to their original beauty and lustre with professional, regular cleaning and inspection while you wait.
Manufacturing of fine jewelry and wholesale seller of jewelry, watches, diamonds and precious stones.
Importing of polished diamonds and precious stones.
Chicago, New York, Israel
Our expert craftsmen will restore your broken or damaged pieces to first-rate condition for a longer life of wearability.
CUSTOM WORK & DESIGN SERVICES
Let our talented designers, both here and abroad, create distinctive jewelry pieces to enhance your beautiful gems. One of a kind designs. Appointments recommended. Click here for more information.
Let us make an official on-site evaluation of your fine jewelry and stones. We provide written certification for insurance or tax purposes.
Watch repairs on all makes and models including: Rolex, Patek Phillippe, Seiko, Mavado, Cartier, Baume & Mercier ,Le Coultre,/ Vacheron, Elgin, Hamilton, Raymond Weil, Audemars Piguet, Piaget and many more. We also repair small table clocks, pocket watches and replace batteries on most brands while you wait.
Hand or machine engraving for all types of metal items: rings, cups, platters, specialty items with your added message. For sterling, gold, platinum, or most other hard metals, we offer several fonts in upper and lower case letters, or your provided design.